We have been working with many of our clients to their full satisfaction for years. Nevertheless, you may find that you are not completely satisfied with our work. If this is the case, then you should get in touch with your contact person at Taalcentrum-VU within ten working days. We will do everything we can to resolve your complaint. In the event that we are unable to resolve the complaint to your satisfaction, you can submit a complaint to an independent complaints reviewer.
Your complaint and our response: our internal procedure
- Submit your complaint within ten working days of your grievance. You may also submit your complaint through our general telephone number 020-598 64 20 or through our general email address.
- We will contact you within one business day of having received your complaint to confirm and to inform you of the steps we will be taking.
- We will look into the matter immediately. We will do this as quickly as possible, and within 3 weeks at the latest. If we need more time, we’ll let you know.
- Then you will receive a definitive answer to your complaint. We will let you know within 4 weeks of the start of the procedure. If we need more time, we’ll let you know.
- All complaints are registered separately. Each registration includes the nature of the complaint and the chosen solution. The registration also states whether you, as a complainant, agree to the solution offered. Your registered complaint will be deleted after four years.
- The internal complaints procedure is confidential. No one will be informed of your complaint except for the relevant project coordinator, the director of Taalcentrum-VU and the person involved in the complaint. Of course you will be kept informed of all steps in the procedure.